Each year, our Berry Tent opens just as soon as the strawberries allow, which typically is mid-June. It stays open as long as we have strawberries available, which is typically through the end of July. Stand hours are weather dependent.
CLOSED FOR THE SEASON: Thanks to all who stopped by to pick up the best berries in the valley!
The Berry Tent is open 7 days a week, 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. each summer during berry season.
Many factors impact the Berry Tent, so we advise checking back here for announcements and updates. We also update our Berry Line with current offerings and weather information. The Berry Line can be reached at (413) 665-2650. If you need to speak with a Nourse Farms team member directly, contact us at (413) 665-2658.
WHERE TO FIND THE BERRY TENT
Our fresh-picked Berry Tent is easy to spot under a large white tent between our main office building and our lab on-site at our Whately, MA property. There is plenty of on-site and road-side parking available.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Strawberries usually are the first to appear and then we offer other fruits as they become ripe and in-season, including blueberries, red raspberries, blackberries, red currants, and gooseberries. Golden yellow and black raspberries, white and pink currants, and green gooseberries also can make an appearance, but sell out as soon as they hit the shelf.
We do not take pre-orders. We accept cash, check, credits cards (no AMEX), and debit cards.
We are doing all we can to provide you with a safe and enjoyable Berry Tent experience. We are in compliance with MA Guidelines:
- All customers and Nourse Farms employees are asked to follow CDC guidelines regarding mask wearing; if you are vaccinated, you will not be required to wear a mask.
- Plexiglass will separate our employees from the customers and fruit.
- The Berry Tent entrance and exit will be clearly marked and separate, and Berry Tent visitors are asked to use them appropriately.
- Customers and employees must keep a healthy social distance, respecting designated marked spots.
- Customers are asked to only handle products once they have purchased them.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.