Every single Evie 2 strawberry plant sent grew. Strawberries were big but they weren't sweet.AIG
I will try another type of strawberry for next year's crop.
I have been growing the Evie 2 for several years and this year despite the scorching weather and little rain they are producing right now in mid-Aug-the-- third time this season. They are large, sweet and juicy. and no real pests.susan - Westport Mass.
You may also like...
PLANTS AND MORE
- Asparagus Roots
- Blackberry Plants
- Blueberry Plants
- Currant Plants
- Elderberry Plants
- Gooseberry Plants
- Horseradish Roots
- Raspberry Plants
- Rhubarb Crowns
- All Strawberry Plants
- June Bearing (Early Season) Strawberry Plants
- June Bearing (Early Mid Season) Strawberry Plants
- June Bearing (Mid Season) Strawberry Plants
- June Bearing (Late Mid Season) Strawberry Plants
- June Bearing (Late Season) Strawberry Plants
- Everbearing (Day Neutrals) Strawberry Plants
- Berry Collections
- Grower Accessories
- Gift Certificates